On September 9, 1868 Carl Heinrich Müller laid the foundation for almost 150 years of company history.
Under the management of the families Müller and Porst, the company survived two World Wars, the Big Depression as well as 45 years of communist planned economy. In 1972, it fell victim to the last dispossession wave and from now on continued to exist as a public enterprise.
On July 1st 1990, when the company was returned to family ownership, a new era of company history started. Now it was necessary to cope with the market standards that had completely changed in the meantime.
We have succeeded in doing this until today – like in the entire company history of 150 years – by combining proven methods with sophisticated knowledge and technology.